Re: Modifying PMK for Rotary use?

From: Tox Gunn (tox@remarque.org)
Date: 01/09/01-10:51:58 PM Z

Thanks. I also forgot about the bromide in the ABC+.
Hm.
Pondering soemthing along the lines of 3:2:100 PMK
plus 0.10g Ascorbic and 0.025g EDTA.
Hm.

If I find an answer, I'll post it to the list,
suspect there might be some value to a "C" solution
for PMK that would bring it to "Rollo-imposter"..;)

If I run short on time and test sheets, I may jsut
go buy the Rollo kit.

Thanks,
Tox