Air brushes

From: Fran Engelcke (fran@engelcke.com)
Date: 01/12/01-11:45:56 AM Z

I'm a graduate student in Southern California. Last semester the hard drive died in the computer at home and I lost the address for the archives.

What I'm needing is information on air brushes for larger prints. The faculty is wanting me to branch out and make larger images than the historical standard sizes. I use digital negatives but need an alternative to brushing on the emulsion.

Thank you.

Fran Engelcke