Re: Call for Traveling Portfolio

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 01/13/01-06:51:18 PM Z

<< I would like to participate.
 I have a cyanotype or two that were made using digital inkjet negatives.

Hi Dave and All Others,

Sorry that I am posting this late. Because of work I am currently out of
country, so I am going the push back the date of submission for the portfolio
to 2/1/2001.

So if anyone has not decided on joining the traveling portfolio for this
round, you still have a couple of weeks to decide. Hope you will join! :-)

For more information, please see
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/

Dave Soemarko