big (& beautiful) contact frame

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/16/01-09:32:12 PM Z

for sale, please REPLY OFFLIST !!!!!!!!!

I'm writing this while things are quiet & while resolve holds -- contact
frame custom built by Great Basin, hard wood, 3 superstrong hinges,
rabetted or mortise & tenon or whateveryoucallem corners, hardly used
because when I got it (about 10 yrs ago) I was using the NuArc w. vacuum,
& now I'm working too large (so more than ever need to clear SPACE).

It will expose area 21-5/8 inch by 17-1/2 inch

outside dimension is 25-1/4 inch by 20-3/4 inch

has a few scratches on one end from hanging around studio, otherwise
"mint".

I think I paid $220 (tho 10 years ago, please excuse if wrong), will sell
for $75 to get it out of here before it scratches again -- IF you pick it
up (NYC, Greenwich Vill.). If I have to pack it, $100 plus shipping.

Or best offer.

please remember to REPLY OFFLIST !!!!!

Judy