Re: film reticulation and lens website

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@home.com)
Date: 01/19/01-01:31:04 AM Z

Christina,

Get yourself a couple rolls of Verichrome Pan and give it a shot. I ended up
with reticulation on VP a few years ago with my normal sloppy processing
procedure I was using for Tmax at the time, the Tmax never had a problem.
I'm looking at a portrait of my daughter from that roll on the wall right
here, she looks like an old china doll, kinda nice effect for that image
anyway.

Larry