Re: large inkjet negative material

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/26/01-11:05:51 PM Z

Speaking of inkjet negatives, I just found this in file, from Dan
Burkholder, & send back to the list because it seems a propos this minute.
My own feeling is that $11 per negative puts it OUT of the ballpark, given
that often several runs are needed... But others may disagree, or find
smaller will work...

(Also see contact info below for Dan -- it's his negative system & book
with the color).

Judy