Re: On metal

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 01/27/01-10:52:43 AM Z

Dear Ingo,

Welcome to the list!

Thanks for including the link to your website:
http://members.home.nl/ingoogni/ Very interesting work.

The cyanotype subject matter.... are the original images created by 'moving
lights'?

The "Brown" prints are beautiful. I love the strong, graphic quality of the
images.

Best regards,
Dave Rose AKA Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming