Re: Are you there ?

From: Peter Fredrik (pete@fotem.demon.co.uk)
Date: 01/27/01-09:07:27 PM Z

My Dear , alternative alternative,

Galina Manikova wrote:

> Dear Pete,
>
> how are you ?
>
> I can see that you are active and working !
>
> I will be in London a couple of days in the beginning of March ( March 7-9 )
>
> How about a lunch, dinner or what so ever during one of those days ?
>
> Let me know.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Galina Manikova.

Yes I am hard at it these days, my health thank the gods has improved quite a
lot

It was only the other day that I found myself thinking of you Galina. I intend
to mount a personal project
at Can Serrate this year I wont to do a series of pictures of Mont Serrate
entitled the many faces of MS or something like that.
Do work for myself instead of all this teaching. I have yet to contact the
centre but hope they can fix me up with bed and board it would be great if you
were to do a work shop during this time, we could perhaps play with ceramics
once more. I am very interested still in the possibilities of using my process
in this manner again, my provisional dates are 11 june to 23rd of July

I would to come up to London to meet with you just tell me when and where

My best wishes

Pete

Ps Re: Are you there ? in this country I am often asked if I am all there the
sad answer to this quetion is NO !