Re: Re: Gum Bichromate internet conference board

Smieglitz@aol.com
Date: 07/07/01-04:34:42 PM Z

In a message dated 07/07/2001 18:01:19, BobWicks@aol.com wrote:

<<I would be interested in the Gum Bichromate Board. I have taught Gum
Printing at College level for 25 years along with Carbon printing and think I
might be able to contribute and also learn from the group.

Bob Wicks, Professor Emeritus, Harrisburg Area Community College>>

Hello Bob,

C'mon over. We would love to have you participate. Having the ability to
see images within the discussion is a very nice feature. You can access the
Gum folder and the other discussions by logging in in through this URL:

http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login

If you have any gum prints scanned, we would love to see them. There are
directions for posting images (or sending them via email) in the conference
"help" menu, but I've already posted some of that information within the Gum
folder. Also, if you have a gum website, please post the address and I'll
add it to the list of links to gum bichromate sites online.

Sandy King also hosts a forum there on Carbon Printing which may be
especially of interest to you. And, there is always talk going on for Pt/Pd,
cameras, bromoil, and just about anything related to alternative processes in
the other folders.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Joe Smigiel (smieglitz@aol.com)