RE: Darkroom sink coating?

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@home.com)
Date: 07/15/01-08:37:24 AM Z

Jamie,

I did my sink with elastoseal per Dick Sullivans suggestion. Tough stuff,
things tend to stay put when you set them down as it's not slippery. It's a
roofing material and comes in a yellow can, all the big hardare stores seem
to carry it. Does a great job on camera and enlarger bellows as well.

Larry