Re: Digital Cameras

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/17/01-11:52:06 PM Z

Sandy,

check out Olympus or the cheaper Nikons for that price range....figuring 240
pixels per inch, you can calculate how many pixels the camera needs for a
5x7. I just got a Cannon Digital Elf for Susan you can take a look at it
Saturday.... it's quite a little camera. I hope to have a D1X as soon as
they are available here. I shot thumbnails for the PhotoVisions auction
catalog with a Sony Mavica...it did a great job....many of the photos were
already framed when I got them, so had to shoot through glass.

Mark Nelson