Re: Digital Cameras

From: Sam Wang (stwang@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/18/01-07:17:45 AM Z

Mark,

I had to use a piece of shiny metal to divert the in-camera flash of
the Nikon 990 in order to trip the studio lights. A royal pain. The
camera's synch is for Nikon external flash only. This generation of
digital cameras are not made for very serious use, not that they
don't give surprising results under the optimum conditions.

Sam