Lost Messages from Carl Weese and Others

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 07/19/01-11:14:08 PM Z

Does anyone have an explanation as to why I am not receiving
messages mailed to the list by certain persons? For example, I am not
getting any messages from Carl Weese, though I am aware of the
exchange through responses such as the one below. I have noticed this
to also be the case with a few other persons, including Richard
Sullivan.

Sandy King