Re: Lost Messages from Carl Weese and Others

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 07/20/01-08:06:52 AM Z

Gordon,

Please send me the directions for subscribing and un-subscribing to
the list. Sam Wang has suggested that my hubcap.clemson.edu address
is the problem because that is now a research address that rejects
most suspect mail. Perhaps if I re-subscribe at just clemson.edu I
may solve the problem.

Sandy King