Re: Fw: Virus infection

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 07/24/01-11:19:34 AM Z

At 06:32 AM 07/24/2001 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]
 I've received a number of these messages lately. I understand it is called
the SirCam worm. An artical about it is at:
http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/07/24/010724hnsircamup.xml?0724a
lert
And another at:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1454000/1454155.stm
  The Macafee web site has instructions for removing it.

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com