Re: Process Colours for Gum

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/25/01-11:19:29 AM Z

I wonder how good ole South Carolina red dirt would hold up? I like the
color and was thinking of doing some images from the area using it.

Mark
In a message dated 7/25/01 10:51:19 AM, kthayer@pacifier.com writes:

<< I recommend against Alizarin Crimson, because even in its modern [Ed
note: "modern" here used loosely since the synthetic version of the
pigment was formulated in 1826] formulation it gets the lowest lightfast
rating from every manufacturer,
including (last I checked) W&N. >>