RE: making casein

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 07/28/01-02:39:46 PM Z

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Bob Mazzullo wrote:

> Household Ammonia is 3%,
> Ammonium Hydroxide (lab version of above) is 33%

thanks for the info Bob. It occurs to me that American manufacturers, ever
wary of lawsuits, may have, so to speak watered down the household
ammonia. I think the stuff now is NOT as strong as it used to be (or I
myself am stronger, which I suspect is not the case). Maybe we should
import some from Germany ?

Judy