UV thread and other threads

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 07/31/01-08:11:27 AM Z

I've got to say that Richard's posted site is really interesting.
Though I have not done it as of yet, I have found sources for embroidered
baseball caps and shirts etc. here in the San Francisco area and one could
have a photograph embroidered in a size approximating 9" x 12" for around
$300 in many colors (I think about 13+) and repeats would be around $60.

Then, a couple of years back I discovered through a friend a place in Hong
Kong that would tie a photographic rug from silk.

Other than the effect and costs, one would need to carefully choose what
photograph needs that touch. My feeling is that they would be
extraordinarily beautiful done with right image.

Jack