Re: Alt. Proc in San Diego?

From: John Roseborough (jroseborough@prodigy.net)
Date: 06/08/01-08:36:32 AM Z

Dave,

I might suggest MOPA (Museum of Photographic Arts) in Balboa Park. Can't
tell you what the current show is however the book store is fantastic. The
other suggestion is Joseph Bellows Gallery, 7661 Girard Ave., La Jolla. He
specializes in 19th Cent images mostly alt. He also has 40 of my platinum
prints. I'm almost that old <grin>.

John Roseborough