Re: for the American

stefan@2s-image.de
Date: 06/09/01-04:02:41 PM Z

Think there is no doubt that the Oklahoma Bombing was a terrible
thing, but your mail is not a matter of ethik rather than a matter of
ignoring what this list was created for: discussing alt-photo-process
related topics.

And what do you mean with 'no discussion on list base please ...'?
Does it mean that only you are allowed to send OT mails like that
to the list but nobody else?