I'll think of it in a minute...

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 06/09/01-04:38:05 PM Z

To put a provocative message on the list and then decree "no discussion"
is about as sensible as saying let's never say this man's name again (and
if I could think of it, I'd say it here). Or like saying, I forbid you to
think of an elephant.

In sum, it's COUNTERPRODUCTIVE. For one small example, Hitler memorabilia
is forbidden in France; sells for higher prices because of it.

love & kissses...

oh what is that man's name ???!!

Judy