lingering confusion

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 06/10/01-08:30:22 PM Z

Gord politely sent the following in response to my last email on the topic
of how to subscribe or unsubsribe in which I accidentally typed the same
email address twice and asked which was correct. Sorry about thatŠHe replied
with an email that I am copying below that raises the same question. I'm
trying to get this straight for a revision of my manual. I don't understand
why the unsubscribe email address has the extra <sask.> and wonder if it
could be a reason why people have trouble unsubscribing.

To subscribe to the alt-photo-process mailing list send an email message
to the address:

   alt-photo-process-request@usask.ca

with the message

   subscribe alt-photo-process-L

To unsubscribe from this list send a message to the address:

   alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca

with the message

   unsubscribe alt-photo-process-L