Re: Paper for gum prints in Europe

From: lva (lva@pamho.net)
Date: 06/13/01-12:47:53 PM Z

> > I have recently tried several papers (including BFK Rives in both
> > grammages) for gum bichromate prints, and, just as Livick writes,
> > Lanaquarelle is by far the best.
> >
> > Does anyone know where in Europe one can get Lanaquarelle?
>
> I show this paper being sold at Artpaper.com for about $2.91 per
> sheet. I'm not sure if this helps but I think this is a good price.

Thanks, Don.

Yes, if nothing else works, I'll have to import paper from the US. Just
feels kind of weird. It's first shipped from Europe to the US, then
hauled to New Mexico, and then shipped back to Europe again. Hey, wait,
maybe that's what makes it so good. These 25,000 miles on oceans and
desert roads just might be the ultimate in shrinking procedures.

Brahma