stuff

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 06/13/01-08:11:59 PM Z

List Mom, if I am making a big "NO-NO" forgive me and don't hit me too hard.

Well, my wife lowered the boom the other day. She let me know in uncertain
terms that I need to get some of the stuff out of the garage or she will do
it for me! And that is a definite EEEEKK!

Here is some stuff that I want to pass on (sell) to a good home. I did not
place any prices with any of this because I am probably pressing my luck as
it is.

California Stainless water heater/recirculating unit 1200 watts

Ansco 5X7 reducing back for an 8X10 camera

10 inch kodak ektnar enlrging lens (this is a big puppy)

8x10 Polaroid Processor, tray and holder

10X12 Plate camera

Korona 5x7 folding field camera (sort of like a big Speed Graphic)

If you see anything you are interested in contact me off the list and we can
discuss this further. jportale@gci-net.com