Re: long scale cyanotype paper

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/13/01-04:50:34 PM Z

shannon stoney wrote:
> ... Also, Crane's parchment wove
> was recommended. I looked for this paper on the crane website and couldn't
> find it. ...

It may be that "parchment wove" like "parchment business card stock" is
now called "Cover-90". I do not know for sure. Paper manufacturers
seem to be always tweaking with the manufacturing of their papers and
diddling with the names. The best thing to do is get a sample from a
certain lot and if it works well, buy a whole bunch from that same lot.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/