Re: BL bulbs that usually has a problem "coming alive

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 06/20/01-05:59:46 PM Z

FWIW - When I built my custom-made light box I used eight 24" BL tubes and
four ballasts. A large piece of sheet metal (painted flat white) is affixed
immediately behind the tubes. This metal is grounded. Without it, the
light box will not work. With it, no problems! Why? I don't know, I can't
explain it.

Dave Rose
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming