Re: Kodak test tables - a bit offtopic

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 06/21/01-09:10:09 AM Z

Kodak tend to be expensive for specialty items! I use an old Macbeth
ColorChecker (yes, it is spelled without a space). They are $70US from
Calumet, I believe Calumet has a presence in the UK (closer to Hungary than
Chicago!). Here is a link:

http://www.calumetphoto.com/default.taf?pageload=/calumet/prodindex.taf~ItCa
t0=~by=brand~alphastr=&_UserReference=37E4A65E263C69B73B320BF0

When my friend John Siskin (a lurker here, hi John) used a Kodak gray card
and/or a Macbeth ColorChecker to calibrate a digital camera system to
neutral, he got better results with the Macbeth.

Hope that helps.

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com