Kodak test tables - a bit offtopic

From: FB (aikus@freemail.hu)
Date: 06/21/01-08:00:19 AM Z

One of my frequently used etalon for camera pictures is
(was?) the "Kodak color separation guide and gray scale"
titled set. Unfortunately I lost my one and about my
(Hungarian) dealers it is not available. They offered me a
gray scale only version for about 105 $. I think its a bit
brutal for a printed paper strip but I'm not sure.

Can anyone suggest me a better stuff (which is similar to
the original version: contents some color patches also)?

Thanks in advance, and pardon me for offtopicalisation....

Balint Flesch
Budapest, Hungary