hurray for writers!

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@tnaccess.com)
Date: 06/21/01-11:07:26 PM Z

Dan wrote:

As for charging for the book...yep, the
> income helps pay for the year of my life I surrendered while writing a
> 350 page resource, most of which demanded original technical research.

Writing is hard work, about like breaking rocks with a hammer. And books
are a very good deal. For about $30 (I've forgotten how much Dan's book is)
you get years of somebody's experience and research. You get their BRAIN.
(Or a facsimile thereof.)
What a deal!

--shannon

PS. Just read Judy's book, Mutiny and the Mainstream. A lot of work
obviously went into that one too, and it's very good. Let's all buy each
other's books! (Actually I read a library's copy of Mutiny. But now I want
one for my very own.)