Re: The implication(s)

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/23/01-08:25:00 AM Z

Judy and all,

There are obviously a lot of undercurrents going down that most of us are
not privy to. However, with regard to the male/female issues you have
spoken at length on over recent years, I can't say that I have noticed any
specifics. I'm not asking you to cite chapter and verse as I'm sure you are
quite able, it's just that I am/try to be fairly sensitive to the issue and
I just haven't seen it. Could it be that in part, you are more sensitive
than necessary?