Real work

From: John and Sandra Edwards (edw4@mindspring.com)
Date: 06/24/01-12:23:48 AM Z

I have been on this list for several months now, and am gleaning much info
which I intend to use in the near future. What I don't understand is the
"bicker, bicker, bicker" threads that keep popping up. Don't you people have
anything better to do than clutter up everybody's in-baskets with your
tripe?? If you have scores to settle with anybody, admit it and do it
off-list.
 - John Edwards, Tucson