Re: BL bulbs that usually has a problem "coming alive

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/24/01-10:20:53 PM Z

I think that we all agree that you have a grounding problem. Have you
checked the wires that you are bundling them with? twist connectors? It is
possible that you just have a bad ground. Rather that the sheet of metal or
foil a good ground wire attached to the ballast should be enough. If you
are trying to twist too many wires together they may not be making good
contact, and as you can see it is essential here.

Good luck
EJ Neilsen