Re: salt prints

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 06/25/01-10:40:08 AM Z

Ken is correct. If you were to make a salt print on a non-porus substrate,
it will simply wash off. Also, porous things like wood, or chip board have
chemicals in them that may mess up the image. You need a process that has
some sort of binder that will hold the image in place. I have never tried
it, but I do not think that albumen would work well on metals, or hard
plastics. WHo knows, give it a try and see what happens.

Joe Portale
Tucson, AZ