Re: salt prints

From: Benedict Johnson (bennn@callnetuk.com)
Date: 06/25/01-11:04:58 AM Z

thanks for that ken,

have had a little dig around looking at cyanotype stuff and it does seem like it could be the right thing.
my only question is regarding the health and safety issues with the chemistry (no mention in the selection i've looked at). Not being very alt-processy (right now) I dont know how much respect the chemicals for the formula require, and cyanotype does sound a little scary.

regards

benedict