More Nastiness

From: Richard Sullivan FRPS (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/26/01-04:28:02 PM Z

Nick,

It is not me.

If you would check the internal headers you would see that it was sent at
20:32 this is the time stamp given by the local Hotmail post office. I got
it at 13:36 Mountain time which is 7 hrs difference so the Hotmail post
was sent most from Europe. I am not real sure of all the machinations of
the time stamps but I do know the first one gives the local time of the post.

The last time I looked I was in Santa Fe.

I wish you would have asked me in private rather than toss out an unfounded
public accusation. That's not cool.

--Dick Sullivan