Re: More Nastiness

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/26/01-04:43:16 PM Z

Dick, My apologies, on the other hand I didn't interpret the posts as
totally underhanded at least at first. I was taken in by the timing of the
messages - one just before your post and one just after. I actually could
have accepted them as a demonstration of how an echo troll works. My
question was therefore somewhat rhetorical as opposed to accusatory - the
written word and all.

Nick