Re: Palladio

From: John Horowy (viewcam@wwa.com)
Date: 06/26/01-09:36:04 PM Z

Being in the photographic paper business, I've experienced paper mill
minimum runs that equaled 64 acres of paper. The days of paper manufacturer
reps going door to door with a swatch book of a 100 different surfaces are
over.

That's why little companies need to be da** sure when they produce a run,
that it better sell.

I admired the efforts that Palladio went through. I spoke with Sura
sometime ago and can understand the ups and downs of this business.

All I can say is support these little guys, as they approach these ventures
with their hearts and children's college funds on their sleeves. If you
don't support them, don't complain if and when they are forced to go out of
business.

Best Regards,

John Horowy
Bergger Products, Inc.