inkjet prints

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 06/27/01-12:20:48 AM Z

I have seen some stunning inkjet prints, as beautiful in their own way as
any other medium. Nor are they simply output by pressing a button....
there is probably as much work as any "alt" process, but it comes before
pressing the button... with curves, tweaks, profiles and adjustments
to drive one to drink. I think, questions of archivality aside (they will
be solved), the choice is what you prefer to do. I myself prefer to print
hands on, not trying to get a computer combo to do my will... but an
inkjet print handled with flare & imagination can be just as lovely (tho
probably not as tactile) as hand coated.

Judy