RE: 8x10 Polaroid and Polaroid transfer forum

From: Marek Uliasz (uliasz@frii.com)
Date: 06/26/01-10:57:54 PM Z

OK, I maintain a discussion forum devoted to Polaroid transfers.
You are welcome to check my web pages and post questions (or answers)
there:

http://www.frii.com/~uliasz/photoart/polaroid/

In fact, some time ago I was asking very similar questions about using
the Daylab slide printer to make negatives in 4x5 and 8x10 format. I din't
get much input ... So far, I have experimented with some success with 4x5
format using Polaroid positive/negative film. I haven't tried the same with 8x10 yet.

Marek Uliasz

You know, with all the Polaroid transfers being done these days you'd
think there would be a forum devoted to that, where there would be
people who do that all the time. I can't be helpful enough to point you
to such a group, but maybe a search engine could.
kt