Re: Callie Type and Tripe

From: Richard Sullivan FRPS (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/27/01-10:45:05 AM Z

Gordon,

I first expected Judy but in a nanosecond dropped that idea. Judy is like
me, she is pretty up front with her ideas and she is at least up front open
about them and articulate enough to fight on open turf. It boggles my mind
that anyone would think that I'd announce the award and then come out
secretly and smear shit all over it.

It is also not Terry King. He was one of my sponsors for the Fellowship and
wrote a letter of recommendation for the Honorary Fellowship. I was not
aware of this at the time. We are currently in the planning stages for me
to teach a workshop at his studio in Richmond in the fall.

Callie was extremely hostile to me and the award and it hardly makes any
sense at all for Terry to purposefully gone to lengths to sponsor me for
the award only to bring me all of this grief. I have private email from
another sleuth who said that on another list someone calling themselves
Terry King was operating out of Saskatoon Canada. Perhaps he's moved back
to the UK, who knows.

I have some strong suspicions with a very strong circumstantial basis but
they will remain undisclosed.

And Gordon, You deserve a medal!

--Dick