RE: POP

From: Robkin, Eugene (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Date: 06/27/01-11:53:09 AM Z

Please post the formula

Gene Robkin
aka Gene Robkin

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Sullivan FRPS [mailto:richsul@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 12:15 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: POP

While we are on this topic has anyone ever worked with hand coated
collodion POP. Stan Klimek said he saw a show in NYNY and there were
albumins, POP gelatins and POP "Collodions" and the collodions were
stunning and looked brand new. It could have been that they were processed
better. Colloidion POP sounds relatively easy to do and I have some (a)
formula here that I could post if anyone wants to try it.

--Dick