Re: POP

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 06/27/01-12:13:53 PM Z

Carl,

You're absolutely right. Today's Centennial is likely to be very different from older versions of POP. The only other one I used was the previous version of this paper (~10 years ago?) that was made by a company in France. I believe the current paper is made by Kentmere in England.

My only recollection of the older version of the paper was that I didn't like the results! Very inconsistent, especially at the toning step. Admittedly, 10 years ago I was a beginner at all this stuff and the quality of my negs from back then were also all over the map.

Kerik