Re: proving that "alt" exists

From: Christina Z. Anderson (tracez@mcn.net)
Date: 06/30/01-10:12:28 AM Z

> On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:
> > Yes, I mailed my email last night at 2:30 AM because I had just come
back
> > from a trip at 12 and was plowing through 300 of them before I went to
bed.
> > I was wondering if that would make someone assume I was in Europe with
an
> > alt ego...
>
> Christina, was that line about "alt ego" you being wickedly pun-acious or
> just one of those gifts of the keyboard? Either way, it's excellent: a
> collection, or maybe a column: "Alt Ego." (You said it first, but if you
> don't want it....)

I'd like to say I was so very creative, but actually I typed it out and then
it sounded funny so I kept it there. So it was the keyboard doing it. But
I've been laughing about it ever since because I think I "psychically"
picked up on the problem lately on this list--the Alt egos are a bigger
problem than the alter egos (mind you, I'm there at times too!).
Chris