Permit? Permit?

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 03/01/01-11:33:14 PM Z

You know Judy, &#%%@***^%@!, but I put that friggin message out on the
friggin list and I had Joe's friggin address.
A PDF is the Adobe format to preserve the combination of text and image. You
would have a perfect reason to create PDF's for each of your 'zines.
It means Portable Document Format.
The reason it'd be good for Post Factory is that all you have made . . . and
I think you work in Quark . . . can be easily turned into a PDF. That is, if
you use Quark 4.0.

Also, may I have your permission to reproduce portions (cyanotype and lith
film info) of P-FPJ for my class handouts. I want to make a nice bound book
for each of my classes and include extracted information and all the sources
for obtaining books, magazines, chemicals and other supplies.

Joe Portale will hopefully give me permission to repro his good salt article
(in PDF form) info and I have Prof. Jolly's (from UC Berkeley) excellent
article on solarization to include.

Diane and I went to see the film Chocolat. Really good.

I spoke w/my friend Harry in NY. He said it's been snowing. then, I read
about that shootout near you. Wild times in the city.

If I have time, I want to run down to LA and learn some good gum info from
Bernie Boudreau, a master. Then you and I will be able to converse about the
fine points of Demachy.

Cheers from rainy CA

Jack