Re: Copyright Law Violation - was Re: book

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 03/04/01-02:27:02 AM Z

Grabbing pics off the web is a sad fact. I always wonder what folks are
doing with them. If you have a web site and the tools to look at the
"keyword searches" that have been used to find your site....... you will
feel a bit "riped off". I get "picture of", "photo of" and "+ Picture"
searches every week! That means they weren't interested in me, they wanted
to find a pic to steal of a specific thing!

The simplest answer is to keep the pics small enough that at 72dpi they
aren't good for much commercially / professionally.

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com