Re: densitometer

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/08/01-11:18:12 AM Z

Since you are buying a used densitometer, I recommend that you evaluate the
condition of each as a part of your decision process. Does it zero and function
within tolerance? Some need to be "rebuilt" at the factory to be in tolerance
and that can add expenses. The best one for you may be the one that is in best
condition.

Good luck,

Robert