Re: Poor man's densitometer

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 03/09/01-01:34:12 PM Z

When it comes to technology, I have a theory that the more you know
the less capable your equipment need be. So while I could function
quite nicely with an old computer and almost no software (although I
won't, given the convenience of the new powerful stuff), someone new
to computers would not be able to function at all with such a device.

I'm brand new to pt/pd and other alternative processes. I can't see
that it would hurt (as long as I don't have to spend much) to take a
few measurements while learning. Probably after a while working in
this area, I won't need such devices.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer