creating PDFs from Microsoft Word files

From: Christina Z. Anderson (tracez@mcn.net)
Date: 03/09/01-03:02:52 PM Z

I swear, if I ever delete something then I need it. I deleted the posts
about PDF files that were going around in the last week or two. I know this
is a digital question and not alt process but how do you create a PDF out of
a previously typed Microsoft Word file? Do I do it in Pagemaker or
Photoshop? I have both. You can email me off list.
Chris