Re: Still on Copyright

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 03/10/01-11:57:46 AM Z

Ok, so how about this situation? I save/categorize posts that I feel are
important/meaningful and I place them in corresponding folder in my email
program. Every once in a while someone posts a newbie request and I forward
the relative collection to that person - no charge of course. This has
occurred several times that I can think of.

I can't see much difference between that scenario and the Joe's scenario,
except that the method of conveyance is by snail mail and not email.

Nick