Re: Poor man's densitometer

From: Randall Webb (randall.webb@lineone.net)
Date: 03/10/01-09:41:15 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: Pam Niedermayer <pam_pine@cape.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Poor man's densitometer

> Oh, really? And here I was thinking they gave out the rewards for the
> best density readings. Stupid me.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goodness gracious me, Pam!!!!!. Where on earth have you been since 1839? Of
course they give rewards for the best density readings. Since when did
alt/proc have anything to do with printmaking?? Perhaps you would like to be
the first member of my new protest group. It's called Global Printmakers
Against Science and Gadgets. No membership fee - only the ability to spell
both sliver and nitrot.
Regards Randall Webb